Needs to end
Naruto, it's just not interesting.
Overrated
Naruto!
Anime world history
One Piece! it has an amazing story line, and never gets boring.
Annoying characters
Bleach. I like the series, but i think the characters are really annoying.
Best Artwork
Michiko to Hatchin, it has a really nice style.
Naruto, it's just not interesting.
Overrated
Naruto!
Anime world history
One Piece! it has an amazing story line, and never gets boring.
Annoying characters
Bleach. I like the series, but i think the characters are really annoying.
Best Artwork
Michiko to Hatchin, it has a really nice style.
Nudity but isn't hentai
Tenjho Tenge, i never got into it but i watched it. it was pretty ecchi.
Worst Artwork
Negima! Magister Negi Magi. I like the manga, but the artwork always has mistakes and is disproportionate.
My top favorate
One Piece!
Negima! Magister Negi Magi. I like the manga, but the artwork always has mistakes and is disproportionate.
My top favorate
One Piece!
Popular, but i don't like
Naruto...
Bloodiest and Goriest scenes>
Elfen Lied.
Underrated
Minami-ke Okaeri...
NEEDS to be made
Fairy Tail! it'll be made into an anime in a year or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment